Monday, June 1, 2015

A Photo A Day

My daughter, Daisy is a real superhero nerd and a lover of all things British. Daisy recently watched V For Vendetta and of course, she requested that I make the Egg In A Nest dish that V prepares for Evie in the film. It seemed like a simple enough request and my first tries turned out perfect. 

Below is a photo of the finished dish. Food photography isn't one of my favorite subjects, but I'm sure it will be one of our assignments in the Photographic Technology course I will be taking. Once I had uploaded the photo, I realized it's a bit bland and could have used more elements - for example, a glass of juice or some garnish on the plate to compliment the toast. I am learning as I go and I know that I need to put more thought into simple photos like the one below. In the future, I will add the appropriate elements to food photos to make them more appealing. 






No comments:

Post a Comment