Thursday, August 20, 2015

Peyton

I started the Photographic Technology class at Randolph Community College on Monday and I have to say that it is a bit intimidating. Many of my classmates already have some sort of photography experience. I know I have much to learn and I am eager to learn it, so no worries about me getting discouraged. I'm in this for the end results. What I will be able to do once I have completed this two year course will be well worth it. 

This isn't really practice anymore. It's just me playing around with my camera. Once we actually get into using our cameras and we get assignments, I know that the difference will show in my work. I feel extremely blessed to have this opportunity to take this course and I will not waste a moment of it. 

Below is a photo I took of my granddaughter, Peyton. She is an absolute doll baby. I love photographing babies and toddlers - the results are always beautiful because the child is such a beautiful, innocent soul. 


I simply changed this image to black and white and slightly upped the sharpness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment