Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Little Disappointed

No Photo A Day photo today. Last week I ordered a lens hood for each of my lenses and they were supposed to arrive today. I planned my trip uptown as I waited anxiously for the mailman. But, alas, the mail came and my lens hoods were not in the box with my other mail. I checked the tracking on the lens hoods only to find that they had been missent to a town about 40 miles from here. Hopefully, the hoods will arrive tomorrow and I can go to Sunset Blvd. and snap some pretty new photos for you all to see.

I know I could have gotten out and taken a photo anyway, but I really wanted to do some outdoor photography using the lens hoods. I've never used lens hoods before and I expect that the different in my sunlit photos will be amazing.

So, until tomorrow, my friends, when I'll post an update or a new photo of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment