Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Little Beauty

My granddaughter, Lexi is a lot of fun to photograph because she is always up for it. I can literally spend an hour taking photos of Lexi and she doesn't get tired of the camera at all. The only draw back to taking Lexi's photo is that she wants to see each and every photo the second after I take it. 

School starts next week and you all can imagine that I am super excited about it. The closer the first day of school gets, the braver I seem to become with my camera. 

My beautiful granddaughter, Lexi Rayne. I turned this to black & white, played around with the brightness, sharpness and contrast in this photo to give it a timeless feel. I'm still working with Ribbet to edit my photos. I'll need quite a few lessons in PhotoShop before I am confident using it to edit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment