Saturday, August 8, 2015

New Flash

School is just a couple of weeks away and I'm a little excited and a little nervous. I've been buying the required supplies a little at a time as I can afford them. I was finally able to get my Canon Speedlite 430EX II flash and I LOVE it. I definitely need some training so I learn how to use all of the wonderful features this flash has, but I did play around with it when I got it. 

The photo below is of my daughter's friend, Mattie. I used the built-in cover/filter on the flash to take away some of the harsh light. I love this photo. In comparison with indoor photos I've taken using my on-board flash, the Speedlite creates a much better looking photo. I only did a little blemish touch-up on the photo and reduced the size so that I could upload it here, but I didn't have to do any other changes to the photo. I think the light and the sharpness are perfect just as they are. The light is soft and very flattering. 


No comments:

Post a Comment