Sunday, July 5, 2015

Old Books And Apples

I find it difficult to set up photo composition for objects. It's even harder for me when I'm on a tour of an old house like Blandwood Mansion and I have to think quickly. One reason I wanted to visit the mansion was to practice with my camera. I know I am in need of those upcoming classes I'll be taking. I still do not know how to use my light meter and I find myself having to take several photos to get just the right settings on my camera. But, like I have said before, this blog is to show my progress from enthusiast to student to professional photographer. 

The photo below was taken in Blandwood Mansion in the downstairs family room of the house. I love old books. I over-emphasized the sharpness in editing to give this photo the look of a photo in a magazine article. 


No comments:

Post a Comment